Saturday, February 05, 2005

Sumthing I wrote before

I am a dreamer, bounded by the constraints of this personality I harbor.

The mind does one thing while the heart cries to do the other. As a child I became aware that the mind and the heart had two seperate wills. For the Mind follows what it is told, while the heart only whispers its desires. If the screams of the world is louder than the whispers of your heart... the mind is drowned by the noise, never to hear the guiding voice of the heart. As the mind drowns, it struggles to keep alive... often seeing things in such turbulance and distress... and as a consequence learns to only react to events as it perceives it and not how it realy is. Its actions tend to be reactions to its perceived circumstances, this consequently leads to the lose of its ability to act freely. It now can only 'react' and not be able to 'act' on its own.

This leads to the illusion that it has no control over its existence. With this, it looses its ability to see the world through its own eyes, but to see the world as others see it. And this is when the beauty of the world is lost, when the truth is no longer seen. For the truth can only be seen through your own eyes.

Now, I finaly can allow myself to open my eyes (figuratively, long story hehe), and maybe thats the start.

No comments: